Event Date: Wed - 28 May, 2014
Event Time: 3:00 pm
Location: World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon
Dr. Ahead Jameel Ismail (M. MAS) has finished his Master in Minimal Access Surgery Course. The program (M.MAS), the first of its kind in the whole world, offers current and aspiring professionals in the General Surgery and Gynecology a path to build their expertise in a compact time frame to become a skilled Minimal Access Surgeon.
Surgical Tech and innovation are now the drivers of our health system, And the geopolitical issues of our time whether you are talking about our Surgery, Medicine or any department of Health. The Master of Minimal Access Surgery is a compact way to give people the foundation they need to be more creative surgeon, more innovative surgeon, and inventive on their own in the field of Minimal Access Surgery.
Most students will be able to complete the M.MAS program in 12 months, and will have full access to World Laparoscopy Hospital faculty and research facilities. The degree will culminate in a research project, a large-scale project that students design themselves to gain a deeper understanding in an area of particular interest in Minimal Access Surgery.
Comparing task performance and comfort during non-pulmonary video assisted thoracic surgery (VATS) procedures between the application of the baseball diamond and the triangle target principles of port placement.
World Laparoscopy Hospital: A Hub of Contemporary Learning with Daily 8-Hour Hands-On Laparoscopic Training
In the realm of medical education and training, there are institutions that stand out as pioneers, constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible. One such institution is the World Laparoscopy Hospital, where a contemporary event unfolds every day, featuring a remarkable 8-hour hands-on laparoscopic training program.
A Daily Revolution in Learning
At the heart of the World Laparoscopy Hospital's mission is the commitment to train the next generation of surgeons and medical professionals in the art and science of Minimal Access Surgery. What makes this institution truly exceptional is its daily 8-hour hands-on laparoscopic training program.
The Laparoscopic Revolution
Laparoscopic surgery, often referred to as minimally invasive surgery, has revolutionized the field of surgery in recent decades. Instead of large incisions, this technique involves making tiny keyhole-like openings through which a camera and surgical instruments are inserted. This results in significantly reduced patient trauma, shorter recovery times, and less post-operative pain.
The Daily Experience at World Laparoscopy Hospital
Every day at World Laparoscopy Hospital is a contemporary event in the world of medical education. Here's a glimpse into what a typical day looks like for those fortunate enough to train at this prestigious institution:
1. Intensive Training: The 8-hour hands-on laparoscopic training is an immersive experience where trainees work side by side with experienced surgeons. This hands-on approach ensures that students gain practical skills and confidence in performing laparoscopic procedures.
2. State-of-the-Art Facilities: The hospital boasts state-of-the-art facilities, equipped with the latest laparoscopic instruments and technology. Trainees have access to the same tools and equipment used in modern surgical practices around the world.
3. Expert Faculty: The training is conducted under the guidance of expert faculty members who are pioneers in the field of Minimal Access Surgery. Their wealth of knowledge and experience provides students with invaluable insights and mentorship.
4. Customized Curriculum: The training program is tailored to the specific needs and experience levels of each student. Whether you are a novice or an experienced surgeon looking to refine your skills, there is a program to suit your requirements.
5. Global Reach: World Laparoscopy Hospital attracts medical professionals from all corners of the world. This diverse group of trainees fosters cross-cultural exchanges and collaborations, enriching the learning experience.
6. Research Opportunities: Beyond the hands-on training, the hospital also serves as a hub for research and innovation in the field of Minimal Access Surgery. Trainees have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge research projects.
Impact Beyond the Classroom
The impact of the daily 8-hour hands-on laparoscopic training at World Laparoscopy Hospital extends far beyond the classroom. Graduates of this program return to their respective countries armed with advanced skills, contributing to the global dissemination of minimally invasive surgical techniques. Patients around the world benefit from the reduced invasiveness, faster recoveries, and improved outcomes that these skilled professionals bring to their practice.
In conclusion, World Laparoscopy Hospital's commitment to daily 8-hour hands-on laparoscopic training is a testament to its dedication to excellence in medical education. By offering a world-class learning environment and fostering a culture of innovation, this institution is shaping the future of surgery, one trainee at a time. It is not just an institution; it is a beacon of hope for patients and a driving force in advancing the field of surgery.